Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Testing the SoundCloud widget. Let's see how it goes...

So I'm pretty much in love with SoundCloud. It's the easiest way to share/send music online right now. I'll be posting songs on to both my blog and Facebook. All you have to do is click the down arrow to the right of the track player right below "info" and voila! You can download the song!!! Hopefully you enjoy my choices enough to download for yourself. So here are today's picks:




Pretty awesome remix incorporating "Heads Will Roll" which is a beautiful song on it's own. I must say, this remix is pretty slick though. Well done. Give it a listen!


 " Yeah Yeah Yeahs & A-Trak ": Heads Will Roll (Electric Soulside ft Odissi Mix) - Free Track by electric soulside




Here are two remixes of Ozomatli's "45" that I uploaded on SoundCloud. One is a little dance-ier than the other. Both are good. I like the first one a bit better. What do you think?

  Ozomatli - 45 (The Return Of Chic Remix) by NIKvsNYC

  Ozomatli - 45 (Ultrasparx Remix) by NIKvsNYC



And of course, from this weekend, we have an awesome group of DJ's from Brooklyn called Punches! They revved up the crowd and came through even after the hype. They were fantastic. Here's their original remix of Jackie Wilson's "Higher and Higher." Once you get passed the intro, you're good to go and the song is hot. Check it out.


 Higher And Higher (PUNCHES Remix) by NIKvsNYC

1 comment:

  1. I really like the second song you posted! I usually don't like that type of music either! :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete